secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Energy, Gas, Water
Over deze vacature
It takes the brightest mind to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters.
The Project Manager will directly lead the implementation of the turnkey service project, according to the defined project management (PM) standards and customer & contract requirements, with end to end responsibility for economic results, quality, time schedule and EHS. The role demands both adherence to key Project KPI’s and a strong customer focus to ensure repeatable project success. You must have previous experience gained from a project management role where you have delivered performance excellence and customer focus and be able to demonstrate process discipline and sound commercial experience. In return Siemens offers a competitive basic salary, holiday allowance, possible bonus scheme, pension and other benefits.
Some of your key tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Drive the standards, expectations, guidelines and culture to achieve an incident and injury free project execution in alignment with a clear safety mindset and Siemens Zero Harm Program(s)
- Execute project strategy in accordance with project management standards through stakeholder engagement within Sales process, previous lessons learned, operational efficiencies and in alignment with Business Objectives and customer expectations
- Ensure full implementation towards operations of all turnkey aspects e.g. turbines, sub-station, park cabling, foundations, crew transfer vessel, lifting barge, crew transfer harbour and other BOP related items
- Direct responsibility of the Project Life Cycle from concept to final acceptance to ensure project schedule and key targets are met
- Management of customer relationship through effective communication plan and escalation process to ensure project requirements and expectations are met
- Regular reporting/updates to our management and stakeholders of project progress to plan, KPI's. Advise of areas requiring escalation, decision for resolution & non-conformance
- Direct responsibility for project financial performance to optimise gross profit, cash flow and project related assets, preventing claims, implement risk mitigation measures where needed
- Show Leadership, mentoring and development of operational team members embracing Siemens Gamesa company values and ethics. Supporting for hiring at site, developing career paths and leading PMP discussions for site related staff
- Motivate and engage your team member to deliver their work-stream(s) in time, be innovative, continually improve and standardise business processes, sharing and adopting best practice where applicable
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) is a leading supplier of wind power solutions to customers all over the globe. A key player and innovative pioneer in the renewable energy sector, they have installed products and technology in more than 90 countries, with a total capacity base of over 84 GW and 25,000 employees. Siemens Gamesa offers one of the industry’s broadest product portfolios, with both offs- and onshore technology as well as industry-leading service solutions.
Siemens Gamesa has grown to become the global leader in offshore power generation. Offshore projects in the Netherlands include Gemini, Westermeerwind, Borssele I & II, Windpark Fryslân and future Hollandse Kust I-IV. On the Siemens Gamesa YouTube channel, you can check out how they put their scale and entrepreneurial culture to work on driving the energy transition towards a sustainable world powered by renewables. Siemens Gamesa makes real what matters: clean energy for generations to come.
Siemens offers a competitive basic salary, holiday allowance, possible bonus scheme, pension and other benefits.
We are looking for someone who has proven experience in a Project Management role where they have dealt with the commercial and operational activities. You will be able to demonstrate experience of managing and developing customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certification in project management methods like PMI, Prince2, IPMA or similar is a preference
- At least 6-10 years working experience as Project Manager in an (international) organisation
- A technical background will be highly advantageous
- You have strong skills in people management. You can work independently, are organised, sensitive to deadlines and budget restraints. You can recognise situations that warrant attention and develop practical solutions. Besides that, you are strong analytical and able to effectively communicate about your analysis and results. Besides that, you are an excellent net worker and a team player
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Dutch. German is an asset
- Availability to travel as required