Working for YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Within this R&D department, the Image Processing cluster is responsible for the embedded firmware running image processing and control algorithms, requiring an ever-increasing amount of intelligence and integration in larger scale smart systems.
Within this Image processing cluster we are looking for a medior software engineer, who will help to extend the existing in-house tools to support firmware development, camera tuning and instrumentation for the next generation of Security Cameras. These tools run on pc’s, and are written in C#.
Join a team of software engineers and domain experts, to:
- Design, implement and maintain in-house tools for camera development
- Ensure software quality by design, unit testing and integration testing
- Peer review the code of fellow team members (four eyes principle)
- Become an expert in specific areas, in line with your talents, interests and the requirements of the R&D roadmap
- Implement your innovative ideas
- Contribute to successful firmware releases of a large family of camera products, across multiple platforms
- Meet project deadlines
Bosch Security Systems, Eindhoven, develops digital camera technology and platforms for the global Bosch Security portfolio. The R&D department is responsible for the development of high-end digital IP cameras for security applications. This includes electronics, mechanics, optics and software.
- To be discussed on further notice
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Embedded systems, Electrical, Engineering or Physics
- Several years of proven experience in software development
- Knowledge and understanding of object-oriented software concepts
- Good proficiency in programming C#
- Experience with working in an agile environment is a plus
- Showing an active interest in video and/or imaging is a plus
- You have a professional proficiency of the English language