secondment via YER
Automotive, Engineering, High Tech, Aviation
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and innovating working environment and be crucial to further strengthen ASML's manufacturing process? We might be looking for you!
Within this sector the department Module Build (MB) is responsible for production and qualification of modules for the ASML Litho Systems. These systems are built and delivered to customer requirements, in time and at the right quality. To reach these goals we use the full capability and knowledge of the employees empowering them to excel in their jobs, work as a team and improve every day.
Yout job mission is to assemble, adjust, test and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
- Knowing and work according to the actual processes and the associated work instructions
- Working effectively and efficiently to complete the assigned work packages within the shift
- Organize own work in such a manner that ensures day to day progress, output and quality
- Investigate and take care disturbances will be resolved and prevent future occurrences
- Keep all required administration updated/complete
- Ensure a work environment that meets 5+1S internal audit standard
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Mbo Electronics, applied physics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering
- Hands on (assembly) experience
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure
- You are a pro-active, flexible team player eager to learn and expand skills
- Able to speak and understand English; able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English
- Dutch is a must.