Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
The Mechatronic Equipment department of Philips Innovation Services (PInS) is responsible for the specification, design and realisation of high-end mechatronics solutions. Within this department, the E-HW & SW Motion Control group has been set up for the electrical and software controls for this equipment.
Defining, realising, managing and maintaining different environment electronic products for new and existing products is your mission. These are: cables, racks, cabinets, connection boxes, connection plates, motor and encoder connections, back panels, rear panels, operator consoles, fan units, computers, computer racks & cabinets, and cabling.
In this project you will work out the detailed cable routing in a mechatronic module (s).
- You are an electrical constructor within a multidisciplinary design team;
- 3D (and 2D) CAD design of various electronic products;
- Generating Technical Product Documentation of the products;
- Monitoring the high quality by providing input for reviews of one's own work and participation in reviews from other designers;
- You contribute to the "work breakdown" and planning for the different products in consultation with other stakeholders.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimise the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- A bachelor in Elektro mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar, or you are a good and experienced MTS student;
- Preferably you have experience as a Designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design;
- You have concrete knowledge of cables, connectors, and interface plates.
- You can coordinate volume claims for this with the mechanical constructor.
- You can design and develop cable routing in 3D.
- You have experience with 3D CAD design of complex products;
- Experience with Unigraphics NX;
- You have technical knowledge of cable concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC and safety;
- You are a highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills;
- You are able to critically assess and have your own work assessed, and take initiative in daily work;
- You have excellent speaking and writing skills in English.