Working for YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to play a key role in planning, coordinating, and managing the deployment of the Philips Global OneBadge program. This role will be integral to the successful deployment of enhanced physical security technology and improved processes across the Markets. Close coordination with the Program Manager, Regional Security Officers and Site Security Officers will be required to ensure alignment with the strategic vision. Stakeholders for this effort include Real Estate, Facilities Management, Security Integrators, Site Leaders, Information Technology, Finance, landlords, and other Philips business and enabling functions.
You will be tasked with making technical/process/organizational detailed level inventories, creating turnkey plans & assignments, integration strategy plans, project plans, deployment schedules & run books with all suppliers and stakeholders, designing and implementing the blueprints, manage risks/issues/actions/Decisions on daily basis, communicating changes to the local organization, controlling costs, and manage integration/deployment deliverables to services and manage sign-oﬀs of every implemented scope.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
You are responsible for:
- Organizing activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the program;
- Developing a budget and operating plan for a site deployment;
- Reviewing security integrator cost estimates;
- Conducting change management and developing communications to support those changes;
- Support in obtaining buy-in from stakeholders to prioritize this eﬀort over other competing demands;
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, security, quality, and team member performance;
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved;
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services;
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of project status throughout its life cycle.
- Produce weekly reports to track activities and project eﬀectiveness;
- Working closely with Real Estate and Facility management teams to ensure that our properties have a security by design approach;
- Embedding in physical and personnel security policies, standards, and baselines in the processes, services, and buildings.
You are a part of The Group Security team and will be reporting to the Program Manager Global Onebadge.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Project Management certifications/courses;
- 7-10 years of Project Management of large scope and scale;
- Working knowledge of access control systems, Mifare Desfire EV1 technology, and security solutions including Closed-Circuit TV (CCTV), turnstiles, Intrusion Detection Systems, Alarm & Monitoring etc.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact with and influence senior management;
- Proven stakeholder management skills;
- Must be self-directed, and able to work productively and simultaneously on multiple initiatives;
- Must have sound judgment, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Must have excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills with the ability to clearly and succinctly communicate, market, and sell value-added solutions to all levels of the company, as well as to external stakeholders;
- Willingness to travel on regular basis and when needed in The Netherlands between Eindhoven, Best and Drachten;
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Projects and SharePoint Online for daily management & control, repository control and reporting.