Secondment via YER
Medical & Health, Engineering
Over deze vacature
As a Mechatronics designer, you have the opportunity to define the way physicians operate our X-ray systems during surgery.
Our challenge is to
We aim to make the world healthier through innovation by providing to our customer, the best portfolio of image guided therapy systems to support minimally invasive diagnosis and treatment for a variety of critical conditions. Our products support physicians providing the best treatment in the most demanding conditions, from cardiovascular to oncological and neurological treatment. We touch patients’ lives when it matters most, and we aim to do it in the most reliable, effective and sustainable way.
You are a part of
An international and diverse group of highly skilled multidisciplinary colleagues who work in SAFe scrum teams. We commit ourselves to the deliverables and collaborate in an open culture; everyone’s opinion is valued. We expect you to share your opinion, even when not asked. We have a strong focus on continuous improvement; our team is proactive in solving issues. We are happy to welcome new team members, and we will provide you with much help to get you up to speed in no time.
We collaborate closely with the mechanic-, electronic-, software-groups and the cluster of system design, to come to our final system architecture & implementation. To make sure we add value to our customers by having a close collaboration with the application specialists who voice our customer’s needs.
You are responsible for
- Together with the product owner, creating the best overall mechatronics design solution;
- Creating control solutions in Matlab (including modelling, measurements, tuning);
- Analysing regulatory and safety requirements and translating these into a product design solution;
- Mechatronics integration and verification;
- Coaching of junior colleagues;
- Supporting in analysis and solving of life-cycle management issues.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimise the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
We are happy to provide an opportunity to deliver solutions will have a direct impact on patient care. You will be part of flexible team of highly skilled professionals that are able to find an excellent work-life balance. Just think the solutions you develop will give a better balance to the healthcare professionals and patients they are treating.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
- Masters degree in Mechatronics or Motion Control;
- High quality focus;
- About 5 years of experience as a Mechatronics designer;
- Extensive experience in Matlab and Simulink;
- Flexible and open attitude, good communication skills in English;
- Experience with working in large cross-functional agile teams;
- You’ll get bonus points for: Experience with Matlab C++ code generation.