secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For ASML in Veldhoven, YER is recruiting a IAM Senior Developer Solution Architect AM.
As IAM Sr. Developer/Solution Architect with strong consultancy skills and competences you are part of an Agile team responsible for the development and configuration of our IAM Access Management (AM) landscape which includes web access management, federation, and MFA based on tools such as Okta and NetIQ. You are owning the technical design of AM in the IAM landscape and as such you are taking the technical lead in the development of the AM landscape in ASML. All of this includes guidance to an offshore team.
The IAM Sr. Developer/Solution Architect works closely together with the IAM Product Owner, Scrum Master, the IAM Domain Architect, and all other members of the IAM DevOps teams part of the Agile Release Train for IAM.
Context of the position
- You will report to the Solution team manager IAM;
- Within the IAM team, you will align with peers, the scrum master and the product owner on operational planning and progress.
- Owning the technical design of the AM landscape.
- Validation and implementation of functional and non-functional requirements for the onboarding of business applications into the IAM solution in agreement with the business/IT principles and practices.
- Provide high-level effort estimation for the implementation of the designed solutions during sprint planning.
- Develop and configure new functionality in line with the IAM architectural principles, the company IAM strategy and the standard IAM processes.
- Drive standardization and automation of software testing.
- Actively participate in SCRUM events.
- Coordinate and validate the realization of designed capabilities/functionalities according to the specifications.
- Stakeholder management
- Timely and clear communication, share information and knowledge
- Share responsibility and leverage expertise of others
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return, and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master degree or Bachelor degree in a technical area, computer science.
- Security knowledge strong precondition;
- Valid industry certifications such as TOGAF, ArchiMate, CISSP, CISA or CISM are a plus;
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands;
- Agile + SAFe certifications are a plus (scrum.org and/or SAFe®certifications).
- Min. of 10 years professional experience with Identity & Access Management;
- Min. of 5 years professional experience with AM tooling. Extensive experience with Okta is a strong pre, experience with NetIQ is a pre;
- Experience with REST API’s and modern protocols such as SCIM, OAuth and OIDC.
- Skills and competences in the area of networks, virtualization and cloud environments;
- Experience working with Linux (preferably RedHat)
- Knowledge of and experience with authorization management processes;
- Experience with working in an Agile team ;
- Capable of identifying improvements in test and development processes and used technology;
- Sound understanding of security technologies, best practices, and security policy frameworks;
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision;
- Ambition toward IAM Solution Architect.