Contract with Client, Working for YER
Over deze vacature
The Engineering department provides cutting edge solutions for ASML products. They specify designs and trade-off technical solutions and predictably integrate, industrialise and deliver subsystems that meet business requirements. The Manufacturing and Equipment engineering group provide the people, means, methods and deliverable's for the industrialisation of all machine functions.
Your job mission is to be the interface between the Development Projects and Manufacturing/Customer support. Guard the industrialisation aspects in early phases, support pilot production (work preparation, troubleshooting, knowledge transfers) and transfer the industrialisation deliverable's toward Manufacturing and Customer support.
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design of a machine module or function support
- New product introduction to factory and field, be the expert in analysis of complex problems on-site
- Provide the industrialisation deliverable's (Procedures, PCS, routing etc) towards the operational sectors
- Provide operational feedback (CT, availability, reliability) to the projects and functions within the department
- Active contribution to the definition of the project concerning industrialisation
- Knowledge transfer to local service organisations (training on the job)
- Participate in cross sectorale meetings and be the link between Manufacturing, Customer Support and Development organisation
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Group leader Manufacturing and Equipment engineering.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering, such as Mechanical, Mechatronics, Applied Physics or Electronics
- Up to 3-5 years’ experience in a machine-building industry preferably including;
- Experience in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes
- Troubleshooting complex machine systems
- Experience in the field of Manufacturing Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control
- Strong social and communication skills to build lasting relations
- Strong technical background combined with good analytical skills
- Interested in product and process
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing