Max. € 60,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever, Interim / ZZP, Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you enjoy deep-diving in (BIG) data, turn data into information (doing statistics, create models, applying algorithms and scripts), analyse and transform information into insights? Are you a pragmatic team player that likes to participate in solving challenges in a complex, high-tech manufacturing environment? Then you are a great candidate to become our new Data Analyst.
In the position of Analytics engineer you take responsibility:
- As a member of a project team: to find and combine (structured and unstructured) data, transfer it into information, as basic foundation for successful structural improvement project execution;
- To bring the knowledge on Big Data Techniques within the team on a higher level.
- Apply advanced skills and knowledge in Statistics, Business Intelligence and coding (e.g. R/SQL/Python)
- Create advanced analytical applications by developing statistical models to be used by others
- Presenting and explaining analytical problems, approach, results and recommendations
- Communicate clearly about analyses, expectations and progress
- Perform complex queries, run models, link analyses and insights to business/project results and prepare reports
- Collect, clean, organise (database knowledge) & analyse structured and unstructured data, recognise patterns & transform it to information
- Attention to detail and accuracy
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master, PDeng, Phd, or Post doc in Mathematics, Business Information Management, Computer Science, Econometrics, Machine Learning, Technical Business Administration or similar.
- Experience in applying big data techniques, analysis tools and statistics
- Broad knowledge of Business intelligence, databases and techniques (R Scripting) for transferring (structured and unstructured) data to information
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Knowledge/understanding of complex production (control) processes, preferably in a high tech, low volume environment
- Thinks creative, out of the box
- Pragmatic, pro-active, enterpreunerial
- Team player, good social skills, customer-oriented
- Good communicative skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent skills in English.
Context of the position
- The sector Development & Engineering aims to increase product and process robustness in ASML by providing strong support in projects for new product introduction
- The holder of this position reports to the manager of DE MA&I CSI Analytics