High Tech, Engineering
Over deze vacature
You are one of the Electrical Engineers of the R&D Hardware group Patient Handling & Cooling/Infra, you are designing and developing hardware of MR products for hospitals. Together with our System Architect and the Systems Engineering department, you will take products from concept through design into production using DfX (FMEA,DFMA etc) approaches to meet the needs of our customers and their demanding environment.
It is about your attitude and behavior. The right mindset, communication skills and behavior will get you the results we ask and will ensure your own growth in any direction you want within Philips MR. You have a Masters (WO) Degree or equivalent through experience in electrical engineering or physics. Some keywords: Power Electronics, signal behavior, EMC, crosstalk, connectivity (components/wiring), cabinets, thermal behavior, integration & testing. Also: analytic mindset, system attitude, computational proof of designs and choices, excellent documenting and schematics, requirement management, first time right, quality mindset, responsibilities (definition of), pro-active, thorough planning, strong communicator, fluent in English.
Your daily work.
In this role as Electrical Engineer you are responsible for the design, realization (schematics, drawings and documents), integration and test of sub-systems, components or modules on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications. As we do not want to harm people with our MR systems, which can be very dangerous when malfunctioning, so predictability, reliability and traceability of our design is essential. Thus, documentation and the documentation process play an important role in our development.
You will be part of the Business Unit, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) within Philips Healthcare. The Business Unit MRI is responsible for marketing, product development and lifecycle management of 1.5T and 3T High end and Mid-range performance. In the MR Development group you will be part of the Hardware Research & Development group Patient Handling & Cooling/Infra. This group consists of roughly 15 mechanical/electrical engineers; you will work together with several other groups in-house, and even abroad. As you will experience, Philips is a large and international organization.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Master (starter = OK) or Bachelor Degree in Electrical engineering (3+ years of experience).
- Experience in power electronics, RF, signal behavior, EMC, crosstalk, connectivity (components/wiring), cabinets.
- Affinity with mechanical design of cables, thermal behavior is a plus
- MS Office expert: perfect in Excel
- Be expert user in version control of TPD.
- Experience in Transfer of data to and from relevant suppliers, including Engineering change and End-of-Life issues
- Knowledge of FDA and IEC Standards is a plus
- Disciplined team worker, ability to work independently
- Ability to present ideas and to convince project team members
- Be structured and self-organized
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Team player, drive for results