Depends on experience
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be the linking pin between the ASML Customer Service organization, the IT organization and the outsourcing partners? To assess, change/refine and implement business processes and related information systems (SAP Logistics & Service) to continuously increase their effectiveness and make sure that they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction?
The BPA acts as a first IT contact for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization (Customer Logistics & Service departments).
As a BPA you assess, change and define/refine business processes and related information systems (SAP/MM/CS) to continuously increase their effectiveness and ensure they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
Play key-role in IT development & implementation projects (SAP, Mendix, and other), manage transition from projects (new developments) to support phase (run and maintain) by checking all documentation and knowledge transfer by the project teams before go-live.
You are the link between the ASML business organization, the ASML/IT organization and the outsourcing partners.
The BPA is working within the IT Competence Center Sales & Operations, reporting to the Solution Team Manager. In this domain we capture and fulfil all IT demand from sector Customer Support, and provide solutions through large-scale projects or changes to our existing application infrastructure.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
- Five to ten years of experience with logistics & service processes in a high tech complex environment
- Ability to document “as is” and “to be” processes and to assist development of business cases transition
- Experience in translation of Business requirements into IT requirements; and select or design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements
- Detailed knowledge of IT systems supporting Service processes
- SAP/EAM (main focus = CS), SAP Portals
- Next experience is a pre
- SAP/HANA Business suite
- SAP Cloud Platform
- Strong customer focus, result-orientation, and commitment to excellence
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance
- Leadership capability, responsibility and authority, ability to steer a team
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Well-developed consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter mentality
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Dutch and/ or the English language