Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
In your new role you will join the Electrical Engineering team consisting of cable lay-out engineers, electronic designers, compliance engineers, and a system engineer. The team is part of our local R&D organization consisting of 100+ Engineers supporting various functions e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Systems and Process Engineering.
As an Electrical System Engineer you are responsible for all electronic / electrical activities and, as a member of the Electronic group, representing the function in high-tech projects and multidisciplinary engineering teams. Your activities cover the complete scope of electronics development and include:
- Design: focus on translation to system level, workout into cable changes, PCB design, motion design, ESD aspects, safety and serviceability.
- Realization: translation to specification, work out planning together with project leader and represent stand-ups, organized reviews and design work.
- Integration: perform integration testing together with engineering teams or external partners.
- Qualification: perform verification measurements, perform assessment on used standards, perform release testing.
Part of the job is leading outsourced electronic and mechatronic developments, these activities include: design reviewing, taking care of system integration, review on quality, review manufacturability and organize integration and test-setups.
Due to in-house assembly, prototyping and testing facility you are confronted with your own designs and remain involved in the final product.
Our client is a leading provider of semiconductor and electronic assembly solutions serving the global automotive, consumer, communications, computing and industrial markets.
At our client you will be encouraged to take broad responsibilities to resolve challenging problems. Although the products and solutions are complex you will be personally influencing the end results. They offer a friendly and innovative working environment, a variety of cross functional projects and extensive professional development opportunities.
- High-tech, system-responsible and product-development based environment.
- Challenging and diverse projects from concept to realization to industrialization.
- Growing organization with unique focus on Research & Development.
- Casual working environment.
- Highly competitive employment terms and pay-for-performance environment.
- To be successful in this role you will bring a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, and have relevant experience with or an interest in electrical engineering activities to develop high-tech / mechatronic equipment. You will be challenged to providing solutions for complex scenarios and will be working in a multidisciplinary environment. Other criteria / skills for this role are:
- - Highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills
- - Strong leadership skills and the ability to coordinate outsourced development activities
- - Conceptually strong and pragmatic in choices
- - Continuous drive for improvement
- - Open for new ideas