To be discussed
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you the senior software developer who is eager to learn and apply agile principles to expand ASML’s fastest growing business? As developer in an ASML software team, you will be responsible for developing and qualifying code to realize the needed software functionality to help grow our business.
You are challenged by demanding projects in a multidisciplinary context. You are focused on and motivated by realizing business value. You’re passionate about driving a team to perform at its maximum potential via continuous improvement. You have the required experience with Object-Oriented software development to be able to guide the evolution of the YieldStar software applications in your scope. You like working in an agile software development context using modern software technologies such as C#.
You contribute to the software delivery realization using C# software technology and apply a scrum-based, agile way of working.
Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are crucial. You will work towards meeting and exceeding expectations. You are ambitious, flexible and willing to embrace the opportunity to improve. You will identify and understand the needs of our clients and be responsive, analytical, flexible and quality-focused.
You will be part of the UI (User Interface) development team of YieldStar. This is a development team which develops and maintains the user interface for the YieldStar machine and several stand-alone applications. There are ties with many parts of the software of Business Line Applications and, as such, also interfaces with multiple teams. Very often you will work together on a solution with someone from the UX (User eXperience) team.
- Design, implement and test user interface software solutions
- Act as scrum team member
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our agile software development for the software department as a whole
- Transfer knowledge to other colleagues in the team
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- 8 years in object oriented development of technical software for high-tech equipment
- 5 years with UI software development
- Proven work experience in C# object oriented software development and testing
- Experienced in software architecture concepts and (anti-)patterns
- Experience with building user interface applications
- Experience with WPF
- Experience with React is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of agile methodology/ideology and scrum in particular
- Active listening, giving feedback
- Strives for continuous improvements, makes suggestions and encourages team members
- Thinks systematically
- Strong analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility)
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and good knowledge of English
- ‘Can do’ attitude