To be discussed
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
As IAM sr. developer with strong consultancy skills and competences you are part of an Agile team responsible for the development and configuration of our IAM portal (RSA IG&L). Supporting the onboarding of applications and other changes and automation based on standardization is part of the jobs mission as well as taking the lead in standardization and automation of the software testing life cycle. All of this includes guidance to an offshore team.
The IAM Developer works closely together with the IAM Product Owner, Scrum Master, the IAM Business Support Officers and all other members of the IAM DevOps teams part of the Agile Release Train for IAM.
- Validation and implementation of functional and non-functional requirements for the onboarding of business applications into the IAM solution in agreement with the business/IT principles and practices
- Provide high level effort estimation for the implementation of the designed solutions during sprint planning.
- Develop and configure new functionality in line with the IAM architectural principles, the company IAM strategy and the standard IAM processes.
- Drive standardization and automation of software testing.
- Actively participate is the SCRUM events.
- Coordinate and validate the realization of designed capabilities/functionalities according to the specifications.
- Timely and clear communication, share information and knowledge
- Share responsibility and leverage expertise of others
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Master degree or Bachelor degree in a technical area, computer science. Security knowledge strong precondition;
- Valid industry certifications such as CISSP, CISA or CISM are a plus;
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands.
- Agile + SAFe certifications are a plus (scrum.org and/or SAFe-certifications)
- Min 5 years professional experience with Identity & Access Management;
- SQL Knowledge (preferably PL SQL)
- Experience working with Linux (preferably RedHat)
- Knowledge of and experience with authorization management processes;
- Experience with working in an Agile team ;
- Capable of identifying improvements in test and development processes and used technology;
- Sound understanding of security technologies, best practices, and security policy frameworks;
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision.