Depends on experience
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Can you independently function as the agile Data Analytics software architect, to provide guidance on our data analytics building blocks (using solutions like SAP HANA, SAP BW, Hadoop, Spotfire) towards the intentional architecture in alignment with other architects in this domain? If “yes” then we want to talk to you!
The data Analytics software architect provides guidance to Agile teams on data analytics within ASML’s Central Data Lake, with focus on ERP-data. The Data Analytics software architect is responsible for defining multi technology intentional architectures to solve complex business problems within the ERP-data domain, with simple sustainable solutions (landscape simplification), using advanced analytics techniques like:
- Data analytics
- Text mining
- Data discovery
- Process mining
- Machine Learning
- Data science
The guidance leads to further implementation of a joint (developing) intentional architecture for all agile teams in this domain. For that the software architect aligns with stakeholders, like other architects, business experts, developers and management.
In order to earn authority in a non-hierarchical organization, the software architect is expected to be able to design and code prototypes.
- Support the full range of day-to-day priorities of the Agile DevOps team(s), primarily focused on software design, development, implementation and operations.
- Support the agile portfolio process by providing high level guidance
- Design and develop software architecture diagrams and concept designs.
- Contribute to requirements needed on a small team including:
- Supporting build system
- Interacting with stakeholders
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly collaborative and fast paced Agile DevOps environment.
The first year you will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
After 1 year you will receive a contract with the client.
- Ability to design and code prototypes/proof of concepts (SQL, Python, R)
- Solid experience of data modelling, data warehousing, advanced analytics, design patterns, SAP HANA 2.0
- Experience with big data ETL and enterprise-level software architecture
- Experience in setting up an integrated cloud platform using a scalable architecture (HANA 2.0 XSA, micro services/containers) enabling:
- Translytics services (multi workload platform, real-time integration of transactional and analytical apps and capabilities in single platform)
- Analytical data management services (Common Data models, data repository, governance, data lineage, security etc.)
- Data warehouse services
- 5+ years of experience in relevant business and/or IT roles
- Agile architecture