Above average conditions.
Over deze vacature
Are you that team player that prefers a leading role in executing and improving technical control processes, aiming to optimise the overall use of all resources in a challenging, high-tech manufacturing environment? We might be looking for you!
The sector Twinscan Factory is responsible for the production and installation of Twinscan systems. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within this sector.
The FAB Operations organisation, operational per June-1st 2018, will consist of departments Execution, Technical Support, Motion and Process Improvement and is organised by end-to-end responsibilities based on LEAN principles.
Supports the FAB organisation by maintaining, initiating and implementing technical improvements and drives the change by implementation of the Lean transformation road map.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible to maintain and provide up-to-date procedures and blueprints/sequences, that meet the safety and quality requirements of FAB Execution and comply with the applicable standards. Validate procedures and blueprints/ sequences on the shop floor.
- Proactively connect with Execution and Technical support and transfer improvement ideas concerning structural technical problems, material quality issues and bottlenecks into improvement actions, involve other departments if applicable and drive these actions until successful implementation
- Use technical knowledge and experience to contribute in improvement projects
- Define the required quantity and secure the availability of production tools, initiate upgrades, support maintenance actions and solve safety issues
- Initiate, review and implement EC's and Service Packs on products in FAB
- Represent FAB towards Development & Engineering, LAB and cross sector projects, and protects the interests of TF and lean principles in general
- Coordinate material quality related escalations to suppliers and support Execution in securing production progress
Above average conditions.
- BSc. or MSc. level in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mechatronics or other relevant technical area.
- Knowledge of complex production processes, preferably in a high tech, low volume environment
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, process optimisation, statistical process control, FMEA, Quality Management Systems and Q-methods/techniques (preferred)
- 0 - 2 years of working experience as production/quality engineer (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with SAP and MS office