Depends on experience
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
In the Application Software Group of the Electronic Systems & IoT Department a short, 3 month, project will be executed to develop a user interface (front-end) for a BLE tester for tooth brushes. The envisioned technology is C#/WPF. The goal of the user interface is to enable the end user to start/stop the tests, test selection, firmware upload, data visualisation/export and a couple of other things. Next to design of this application also documentation (e.g. plan, requirements, design, verification) must be created since this application is used for testing a medical device. Existing knowledge of BLE is preferable.
Do you want to accelerate innovation and the creation of new healthcare products that matter? Do you believe that healthcare needs to be revolutionised and that a combination of connected consumer propositions and medical devices will drive that revolution? Do you want to help define the future of healthcare by developing first-of-a-kind solutions that have a positive impact on people’s health?
Within the Software group as part of the Electronic Systems & IoT Department, we are looking for an enthusiastic Software Designer who will work develop a User Interface application for tester of Philips tooth brushes.
- Working with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, keeping an outside-in approach in mind for the designs you create.
- The design, realisation, integration, and test of (embedded) systems or subsystems
- Adapting and improving you and your team to a world that is constantly changing around you
- Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
- Delivering input in the planning process to the project leader.
- Ensuring that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
- Combining existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into a working system.
- Contributing to improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements and future-oriented studies
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in SW Engineering, Informatica, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in (networked) prototype or product development
- Proven track record with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
- Profound experience with C# programming language and the usage of WPF
- Proven track record of object oriented analysis and design
- Experience with BLE protocol is preferable