Over deze vacature
Are you looking for your next experience within high-tech Automotive industry?
For our Business Unit Automotive, in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, we are looking for an experienced Senior DfT engineer to join our challenging Automotive Ethernet team.
In this exciting role, you will join a multidisciplinary team of engineers in order to design complex chips for the automotive Ethernet market in a time frame of an agreed project plan. You will be responsible for creating on-chip test structures and methods that are compliant to the functional, technical and technology-requirements. By being part of a design team you will have close interaction with colleagues from several disciplines e.g. architects, analogue- and digital designers, verification engineers, project managers, physical designers, etc.
As a Senior DfT engineer, you will:
- Create the DfT design implementation according to specification and requirements.
- Stay aligned to discussions and activities of the system architecture team.
- Make the product DFT specification taking in account the product Test Strategy and DfX requirements.
- Make Test Strategies in case a DfT architect is not available for the project.
- Check the Design DFT implementation and report to Team and Project leader in case of violations.
- Develop new DFT methodologies.
- Develop Test innovation.
- Create the required documentation: in time and at the expected standard/quality.
- Participate in project team meetings. Report on key progress and issues upholding proper balance between required maturity and committed deadlines during every development phase.
- Be based in Eindhoven and willing to travel.
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analogue, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Our client's high performance mixed signal technologies for Automotive applications create new ways to make cars cleaner, safer, more comfortable, and more fun. Our industry-leading in-vehicle network and sensor systems save fuel and step-up reliability and dynamics, while our RF keyless entry/go and connected key solutions add convenience and security. We consistently deliver audio and connectivity solutions that rival the best in home entertainment, and we’re pioneering low-cost telematics, with the first dedicated solution for road pricing, eCall and stolen vehicle tracking.
Our focused R&D investments, our competencies in RF, Analogue, and Digital Processing, and our relentless commitment to quality and excellence make us a long-term partner in automotive.
The “Digital design & SoC integration” team is one of the R&D teams within the Business Unit Automotive within Semiconductors. Currently, the team provides R&D solutions in the domain of infotainment, in vehicle networking, sensor technologies and more for the automotive industry.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model).
- Challenging assignments.
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office.
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach.
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance).
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven.
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture.
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals.
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- BSC or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 10 years of working experience.
- Proven experience in the DfT domain.
- Decent knowledge of Verilog and VHDL design languages.
- Decent knowledge of scripting languages.
- Knowledge of NXP way of working for DfT is a pre.
- Good knowledge in Cadence design tools as well as State-of-the-Art DfT flows.
- Knowledge of requirements management and design database management systems (Designsync, SVN, Collabnet , DOORS, V-manager)
- Analytical, creative and able to solve problems demanding the highest level of performance.
- Excellent communicator, team player, able to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-site teams.