Above average conditions
Over deze vacature
A very interesting position for an engineer who feels challenged in improving the production process to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’ for Production.
To design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’
As EF PS Production engineer Source you mainly focus on module test and qualification of the NXE light source. This test sequence is part of the critical cycle time path which takes place in the machine cabin in the clean-room.
As EF Production Engineer you will contribute to the 4 main PE drivers:
- Decrease cycle time
- Decrease cost
- Increase efficiency
- Increase quality
You will have constant attention for safety. Although working from a competence group, flexibility is expected, to secure the EF output plans and cycle time road-maps.
- Continuously adapt, optimise operating instructions, process flow charts, routings-, process parameters and indicators
- Analyse the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), points out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer Support
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
- For regular support stand-by might be required
- New Product Introduction:
- Uses his knowledge in product or process development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and improve the manufacturability of the product
- You are actively involved in the release for volume takeover from D&E to Manufacturing
Above average conditions.
- Bachelor or Master in Physics/mechatronics or comparable.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Flexible, can cope with stress
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Strong analytical mind
- Team player
- Good social and communication skills
- Show initiative
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing