Good employment conditions
Over deze vacature
Do you have the technical background to lead a multidisciplinary team of professionals? Do you take the lead in driving complex technical projects to a successful delivery? Then we want to get in touch with you.
As a Project Manager at Frencken you work in a dynamic, international, high-tech environment.
As a Project Leader, you will be responsible for the delivery of various projects, on time, within budget and with the agreed quality level. You are responsible for making the technology selection, specification, design, integration and qualification of mechatronic systems within the boundaries imposed by process and planning. You proactively drive the development work in your team and participate in reviewing the process. But above all, you will use your leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance.
As a Project Leader, you will manage a multiple team and maintain intensive contact with customers and suppliers (worldwide). Good communication with stakeholders is a requirement. In this role you will usually manage multiple projects at the same time.
Who we are
As a Project Manager you are part of the Engineering department. Frencken Europe develops and produces complex mechatronic machines and devices for leading clients in the medical, analytical and semiconductor industries, based on customer specifications. Thanks to an innovative approach and modern design techniques, the time-to-market is kept as short as possible.
Frencken Europe also takes care of the construction and verification of prototypes. In addition, Frencken Europe supports the introduction within the other Frencken companies. The projects are carried out by multidisciplinary teams that work closely with development partners and suppliers.
Frencken Europe is part of the international Frencken Group Ltd with subsidiaries in Europe, Asia and the USA.
What to expect
At Frencken Europe they all share the passion for technical innovation. The atmosphere is informal and they have short communication lines. They reward your efforts with a good salary, bonus payment, good employment conditions and development opportunities.
- A Bachelor’s degree (HBO) or Master’s degree, technology/engineering related;
- At least 10 years’ experience leading complex technical projects;
- You take the lead in driving complex technical projects to a successful delivery;
- Your interpersonal skills are highly developed;
- You see the big picture without missing important details;
- You are a team builder and able to inspire, motivate and convince people;
- You are a proactive, analytical and a creative person with a “can do” mentality;
- Good oral and written command of English and preferably Dutch;