Automotive, High Tech, Engineering, Luchtvaart, Manufacturing, Industrial
Over deze vacature
Do you want to look inside the world of ASML, the most advanced lithography technical company, which leads the world going into the next generation microchip production systems. Then this is your opportunity to start working in the ASML Twinscan factory. Learning how to work with the upmost advanced technicus, growing experience, and therefor develop yourself as an individual.
- Is able to work according standard procedures, guidelines and handbook
- Has limited autonomy within own area of expertise, gets some room to make own interpretation of ""how"" to solve problems
- Starts to analyze basic problems and gives suggestions for direction of solution
- Performs operational activities based on specific skills: is able to (dis)mount parts, operate and test on work centre/sub process level
- Is able to (dis)assemble and treat complex modules conform procedures, work instructions, drawings and possible instructions from colleagues
- Is able to detect and report frequent/systematic recurrent problems related to assembly of the modules
- Has to deal with limited technical uncertainties within own scope of influence and expertise
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Mbo 3/4, technical skills and knowledge on a basic & (allround) level
- Develops knowledge of own tasks within own area of expertise
- Asks for help and/or escalates in time with clear description of issue according escalation process
- Starts to work as a source of information for colleagues and is able to explain on his area of expertise