High Tech, IT & Telecom, Engineering
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an enthusiastic result-driven software professional who, in the software domain, strengthens and co-shapes the future the R&D department of E&A; our in-house equipment supplier.
The successful candidate will be, as member of a multidisciplined project team, responsible for developing innovative embedded (windows based, real time) software for E&A’s die bonder The candidate will be actively participating in the design, implementation and testing.
- Contribute to the objected oriented SW design which is made with Visual paradigm and UML.
- Developing software based on the E&A API’s (among others for motion, vision and I/O) or external libraries like OpenCV.
- Joining the Agile scrum and technical meetings. Participate in document and code reviews.
- Join the development of E&A best-in-class die bonder applications running with 100 threads in parallel to control over 40 motors and run inspections on 14 cameras within a machine cycle of 75ms.
E&A develops, supplies and services world’s fastest pick & place equipment and testers for (discrete) semiconductors. E&A equipment and solutions play an important role in the roadmap towards cost leadership in our clients assembly plants in Asia. The E&A Research & Development is located in Nijmegen. The E&A Product Support, Service and Supply Chain Management are located in Hong Kong.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Master degree in (Technical) Computer Science or comparable
- 5+ years’ experience in Embedded Software engineering (C++ or ADA)
- Additional experiences in one or more of the following domains are an advantage
- Mechatronic SW
- Inspections and/or Vision libraries (like OpenCV)
- Machine learning and/or AI
- Electronics Assembly equipment and/or Test equipment
- Ability to work in a cross functional team
- A team player with good analytical skills and hands-on mentality
- Willing to travel occasionally to our customers in the Far East