High Level Troubleshooting
Over deze vacature
Are responsibility and ownership your key strengths? Can you translate (high-level) performance requirements into a robust design and do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details? Do you place the team’s goals first? Then we want to get in touch with you.
ASML’s Development and Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and integration of the ASML machines. In this sector, the department of Machine Conditioning DUV Scanner (MC DE DUV SCN), specifies, designs and does the functional integration of the various (sub-)modules and architectures related to the Flow and Thermal domains. The department consists of discipline- and function-oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular knowledge/skills, architecture or modules in ASML machines. In the position of Designer Engineer, you are responsible for the conceptualization, detailed design and technical product documentation (drawings and other required documents for manufacturing) of Flow and Thermal (sub-)modules. You contribute to an important part of the Flow and Thermal design of ASML’s lithography tools!
The work consists of a translation of overall system design into a Flow and Thermal design that meets the agreed requirements for NPI projects. Design qualification and proving that the design is working as intended during the specification phase is another important responsibility. Another part of the work consists of solving issues on the Installed Base Products, for example End of Life of components, issues in the field, factory or supplier. You are part of a team responsible for a sub-function. The team owns the building blocks (hardware) that fulfil the requirements of the sub-function. A Lead engineer and Sub-function architect are driving the building blocks roadmap. The team size varies from 7 to 9 people, covering the various cross-sectors (supplier, field, factory). Main responsibilities: - 3D modeling and drawings using Siemens NX software, and implementation of Engineering Change(s) using Siemens Team Center. - Creation and validation of new concepts: steer concept design choice, organize and prepare design reviews. - Give input (design effort) for planning for modules and sub-modules. - Optimization of the design. - Solve issues: propose solution and implementation plan. - Supplier contact for design and drawing reviews on manufacturability (via Supply Quality Engineer). - Definition and execution of final tests to verify the specifications.
Very good primairy and secundaire conditions.
- Technical University Bachelor or Master in Mechanical engineering, or related
- Preferably more than 2 years of experience in designing sub-modules into a Flow and Thermal design: 3D modelling and 2D drawings, Bill of Material
- Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts
- CAD 3D modeling and drawings (preferable UG/NX)
- Experience with ASML design Way of Working and processes is preferred
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to perform in highly dynamic environment
- Ability to organize work effectively and having a systematic approach in problem solving
- Pragmatic and result-oriented attitude
- Good communication skills and good command of the English language (both written and verbal)