In dienst van YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help Philips to advance healthcare by creating innovative solutions for healthcare providers as well as the patients. In healthcare, there are many opportunities and challenges to improve the lives of patients by designing solutions for patients and the healthcare organizations that provide care to them.
Philips is seeking an UX Designer for designing and building a demonstrator for Oncology with a modular and harmonized UI. Interaction design skills, visual design skills and experience in building a demonstrator is important. Workflow analysis and identifying common features across multiple applications are activities that are completed and are seen as important input for the UX Designer.
This role will be based in Eindhoven and Philips need someone who is passionate about people and healthcare and can create solutions for a broad range of healthcare related problems.
You are responsible for
At Philips, they follow a human-centered design process including analysis, exploration, storytelling, concept design, prototyping, concept and usability testing. The ideal candidate has strong visualization, interaction and prototyping skills in addition to being comfortable working collaboratively within multidisciplinary team.
- Analysis/research: Understanding people, business and societies, framing the problem with a strong focus on user needs and requirements
- Creation/validation: Creating user focused strategies, innovations, solutions and experiences and the user testing and validation of these, considering usability, sustainability and appropriate visual and verbal articulation in line with DLS and Brand guidelines
- Process/delivery: Executing on scope, driving own efficiency, delivering appropriate design quality within budget and project parameters
- Stakeholder focus: Focusing on the customer, collaborating, partnering and co-creating with internal and external stakeholders, with clear and impactful communication and articulation of design decision making
- Team: Contributing to effective teamwork, receiving guidance and being a pro-active team player, offering a point of view
You are a part of
You would be part of a global design team to deliver best in class experiences and solutions used by clinicians, patients, healthcare consumers and healthcare administrators
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
What does Philips offer you?
An exciting and unique opportunity to work in a dedicated team of highly engaged and talented team members. You will be challenged beyond your core competencies in an environment that rewards those that take ownership and deliver.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Design, Design Research or related discipline, or equivalent professional Design training experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Demonstrable design or design research experience from relevant companies, agencies, institutions or own consultancy.
- Understands and applies broader business and market context, able to synthesize different perspectives and reframe the design challenge
- Independently drives and executes design solution creation within a project team, thinking holistically in eco-systems
- Independently leads projects of average complexity with good understanding of budget and time constraints, driving efficiency and holding project level design quality reviews
- Works together with or consulting business stakeholders, actively managing relationships and challenging the status quo to drive innovation and step-up for the user
- Effectively guides internal and external resources on project basis
- Experience with Sketch, InVision and prototyping tools, being flexible in adapting towards new tools and way of working
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal