Depends on the time of experience
Over deze vacature
As IT Security Architect you will be responsible for the security design of IT security solutions in several domains from infrastructure to applications and where required security solutions for specific projects that are implemented. The goal is to Protect of ASML’s information, Intellectual Property (IP) and assets, and that of ASML’s customers and suppliers for the scope of the projected solution. This includes the alignment of the solution with ASML Information Security strategies and security policies/standards/ guidelines, and where necessary suggesting additions and improvement to standards. This position will actively participate partly day-to-day in project teams and also defining IT security solution architectures and support for the IT organization from the Architecture team. Tasks include the creation of security-specific parts of the solution design in close cooperation with the overall solution designer. Aligning security designs with all relevant stakeholders on people, process and technology levels. The Security Architect is partly a project member, reporting to the Security Lead Architect.
Be the point of contact for projects and the internal organization and Information security subjects within agile teams
- Delivers & owns Domain Architecture “Security Services”
- Delivers & owns reference architectures for specific security topic (e.g. cloud)
- Supplies security input/review for domain architectures where security services reside
- Attends architecture boards, etc. in relevant domains
- Leverage expertise from individual departments and teams.
- Develop and create a solution security design as part of overall solution designs.
- Ensure compliance with ASML Security strategies and security standards/ guidelines.
- Build excellent working relationships with the project team members and all project stakeholders, including security risk officers and IT Operational staff.
- Present the security design at relevant security, architecture and risk boards, defending the design and ensuring project timelines are not hampered by security /risk discussions.
- Supports IT security teams and risk management in specific cases
- Leverage expertise from individual departments such as Application Security,
- Network/Workplace Security, etc.
- Covers projects in review/supervisory mode
- Delivers project solution design, assists in defining the security paragraph of Project start architectures.
- Delivers Solution Design for security services (for security services that are owned by IT CC Security).
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Over 8 years’ experience in the IT Security field/architecture
- Over 5 years’ broad experience in a Security Architecture/Solution Designer role
- Experience with both business as well as the technical side of IT Security and information security
- Broad knowledge of all aspects of IT infrastructure and applications
- Working knowledge of Architecture methodologies such as ToGAF, SABSA or equivalent
- Working architecture experience with Microsoft Azure IAAS/PAAS and firm knowledge of other Cloud platforms (e.g. Google, AWS) Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes.
- Experience in gaining approval of security designs from Business, Architecture & Risk management approval boards
- Translating the output of security (risk) assessment into security design
- Communicating with Stakeholders, users and Senior management
- (Security) Architecture certification is a must
- CISSP/CISM/CISA or equivalent is a plus
- CCSP or equivalent is a plus
- Security/Technical/IT/informatics background bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Deep Knowledge of current security technologies and governance processes
- In-depth working knowledge of IT Risk/security frameworks and best practices, e.g.: NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security, NIST SP 800 30 framework or ISO 27001/2 framework