€45.000 - €65.000
Detachering via YER
Engineering, IT & Telecom, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Do you enjoy engaging with a variety of teams of talented professionals and being in the lead to execute integration plans for the work of several concurrent software project? This might be the perfect job for you!
As a Software Integrator, you will play a central role in guarding the integration process and ensuring that the work from multiple projects is released in time and without errors to software releases that run on state of the art lithography machines.
You integrate the work from multiple alignment project teams and work to the software release:
- Preparation and execution of the software integration plan
- Integrating deliverables of the team and deliver them to ASML service packs
- Trouble-shooting issues detected during integration
- Improve Continuous Integration (CI)
- Clearly communicate status updates to different stakeholders (e.g. projects, release integrators)
- Contribute to making the whole process more efficient (for example, by constantly automating every possible integration and testing step)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, bonus model)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
You as a Software Integrator should have:
- Software integration experience with large and complex embedded systems
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Software Integrator
- Experience with software testing, test automation and shell scripting
- Relevant work experience with Linux, ClearCase, Git, Continuous Integration (CI), Python, C and C++
- Experience with Agile Scrum