In dienst van YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
This vacancy for test automation engineer is in one of the R&D System Development departments in Venlo. You will work in a project that develops a controller platform for high-tech production print systems. Within the project you will work for the TA team and the Toco-s team that are responsible for the high-tech test automation infrastructure and product verification. To achieve our the goal is to drastically reduce the system verification period both teams will in the coming period invest heavily in test automation.
Goal of the role:
Drastically reduce the time required for system verification and validation before product release.
Most important and critical tasks:
- Automate system level test cases (written in a natural language) using the ROBOT test framework
- The development of new keyword libraries and keywords for our DSL (Domain Specific Language), our client's keyword library
- Assist in product testing (before you can automate you need to perform the test manually)
We are innovators, creating exceptional technologies, products and services for our main markets in printing and workflow management. We are focused on accelerating digital imaging technologies and developing high-tech printing products. Our audience? We make no difference. Our clients range from creative studios around the corner to blue-chip multinationals around the globe.
Game-changer in jetting
Founded in 1877 in Venlo, the Netherlands, our company has a long history of technical innovation and development. A key asset is inkjet, a game-changing and widely applicable imaging technology. Our ambition is to build on our expertise in jetting for high-volume, high-speed printing and to position ourselves as a thought leader in jetting technology and applications. Jetting is key to our future, and we are energized by our exploration of its extensive possibilities.
Number one in printing
Canon is global leader in consumer and professional imaging. One of Canon’s goals is to be the #1 in printing. Our strategic imperative and incentive is to constantly look for opportunities to improve our organization, business, culture and brand and to proactively pursue our ambitions.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Who are we looking for?
- Test automation engineer with about 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience as test engineer in a high-tech industry.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and TFS/Azure DevOps
- Excellent knowledge on the Python language
- Good Knowledge on the ROBOT test framework, Gherkin, Power Shell
- Page Object pattern
- Experience in writing and reviewing test designs and testcases.
- To be successful in our team the candidate must have an open attitude, is critical on him/her self and colleagues, is accurate and result driven, well organized and understands complex system behavior
- The candidate has profound knowledge on the verbal and written of English and Dutch.