Challenging Position with a Personal Growth Path
In dienst van YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an electrical engineer for a high-tech company in Hengelo (OV). Our client is a project based company who develops high-tech machines for different branches. In the past, the main focus was developing machines for the semiconductor industry, but in order to broaden their field expertise they are aiming at new high-tech mechatronic industries as well. In order to successfully complete all the new projects they would like to broaden their electrical team with a new engineer.
As an Electrical Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for the on time delivery of the electrical design, realization and qualification of the electrical infrastructure of the products.
- Design and detail Electrical Mechanical Modules
- Design components and (sub)systems
- Produce Technical Product Documentation for your designs
- Support outsourcing of specific activities, for example design of Printed Circuit Boards
- Contribute to the writing of system design specifications and system engineering guidelines.
- Align activities with Technology & Development teams of customers
- Operate in a multidisciplinary (project) team
A high-tech company in Hengelo.
You will work together with a team of enthusiastic Electrical Engineers and you can count on a good balance between work and private life. We also reward your efforts and achievements with an attractive salary!
Our employment conditions:
- A competitive salary with good secondary conditions
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance
- Travel allowance
- Extra-hours arrangement: payment in salary or time for time
- Continuously challenging assignments
- 3D CAD Software