€30.000 - €45.000
Over deze vacature
Are you interested in technology and do you find it a challenge to be at the beginning of the design of various complex products for different clients? Do you also have an affinity with hardware and software? Then you are the right candidate for the job as a Junior FPGA Designer for one of our leading clients in the field of high-tech electronics development. Our client is part of a development team of more than 200 developers. They offer a combination of services throughout the entire product lifecycle in the field of high-quality industrial electronics.
As a Junior FPGA designer you fulfil an intermediary role between our client and the customer and you will see a lot of diversity in the customers and the products to be designed! For you as a candidate, there is a chance to get an independent job in which there is plenty of room for personal input and, for the long term, various career opportunities.
As a Junior FPGA Designer you will be part of the Embedded Systems department, a department in which there is a mix between FPGA Designers, Hardware Designers, PCB Designers and Embedded Software Designers. You as an FPGA expert work together with your colleagues on electronics solutions that are developed and produced in collaboration with the customers. In addition, your tasks also include:
- Coming up with concept solutions, budgeting for quotes;
- Draw up specifications and assess them together with the customer;
- Independently design, implement, test and document a design;
- Working in project teams: internal / external system architect, hardware and software designers;
- Working with and according to (internal) coding standards.
Within this role it is possible to work at the work location of our client as well as that of the customers.
As a Junior FPGA Designer you are expected to have communication and social skills. It is important that you know how to maintain good contacts with colleagues, customers and suppliers and that you are able to get to know what is going on at different parties. For this it is important that you can listen carefully and that you get the right information by asking questions. You have a broad interest in technology of both firmware, hardware and software for embedded system designs. You are also able to make a well-founded hardware choice together with electronics/PCBA designs.
A client in the field of high-tech electronics development.
It concerns a position where you will be employed by YER and will be seconded, with the aim of joining the organization after a certain number of months. Our employment conditions:
- Competitive fixed salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance;
- Extra hours scheme: payment in salary or time before time;
- Intensive and personal guidance;
- Chance to participate in a personal coaching program;
- Vocational training or a complete training program.
- A completed higher/academic grade in the field of electronics of similar
- Familiar with hardware development tools (Matlab, Spice) and programming languages (C/C++, C#, Java, Python)
- Willingness to carry out work on location of our clients
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Good knowledge and experience with MS Office Word and Excel