€60.000 - €70.000
Over deze vacature
Do you like to work with real-time software? Are you fascinated by machines and complex modules where you see the results of your software? Please keep reading!
As a (Senior) Software Engineer you are the driving force and responsible for coaching of junior colleagues, realization of the architecture in design, implementation, test and integration and maintenance of software for complex modules and machines. You will work with a code base of C, C++ and Python or C#. This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users. You cooperate with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, equipment engineering) in a multidisciplinary team. The software team works in agile, scrum teams.
The company is responsible for the manufacturing of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. The Development department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, etc. In multidisciplinary project teams they specify, design, develop and qualify the products for their customers. The organisation sources, produces and supplies the qualified products to their customers.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, bonus model)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
You as a candidate have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Around 10 years of experience in high tech complex machine control software
- Experience in coaching or/and leading a small software team
- Experience with real-time software
- Extensive knowledge in C / C++ / Python / C#
- Experience with configuration management