Good employee benefits
In dienst van YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have experience in 2D and 3D CAD design? And do you like to make technical product documentation? Then the position of Electro Mechanical engineering will be very interesting for you!
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you are defining,realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control into existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies\
The Electro-Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the following:
-Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
-2D and 3D CAD design of various environmental electronics products such as cables, racks, cabinets, boxes with electronics, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, rear panels and controller PCB’s.
-Generate TPD (technical product documentation) of various environmental products.
Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers.
-Contribute to work breakdown and planning for the various environmental electronics products adjusted with other stakeholders.
-Act as an interface to external suppliers.Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
-Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues