Bovenmarkt conform salaris
In dienst van YER
Over deze vacature
To install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site (75% work abroad mostly in Asia or the US), within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
- Mechanical installation, adjustment, commissioning of a complete machine.
- Install ASML equipment (NXE) at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems.
- Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support.
- Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner.
- Transfer knowledge to local install teams and first/ second line engineers.
- Perform administrative duties including SO's. AIR’s, pass down, progress reporting.
- Prepare written technical reports if required to do so.
- Contributing in structural improvements for the System Install Engineering department.
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times.
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self-learning.
- Being open minded, team player, and be able to use your own initiative.
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures. Note: utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support when required.
- Able to speak / read / write English in order to support complex technical escalations.
- Drives to achieve high quality of work.
- Being an ambassador for ASML during and outside of work.
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in Veldhoven and at customer site.
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the assembly integration, qualification and prepack (=de-assembly + preparing for shipment).
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Je komt in dienst bij YER en wordt voor één jaar gedetacheerd bij ASML waarna je bij bewezen geschiktheid een contract vanuit ASML zult krijgen.
Wij bieden je:
- Goede arbeidsvoorwaarden (zoals een goede balans tussen werk en privé, pensioen, lease auto, bonus model)
- Uitdagende opdrachten
- Uitstekende begeleiding door jouw consultant en de backoffice van YER
- Ontwikkelingsmogelijkheden, waaronder een Talent Development Programma met persoonlijke coach
- Intensieve begeleiding van internationale kandidaten (o.a. Nederlandse les, assistentie bij belastingaangifte en accommodatie)
- Coöperatief, resultaat- en relatiegedreven
- Vriendelijke atmosfeer en open cultuur
- Community/netwerk met andere Technology professionals van verschillende multinationals
- Evenementen en masterclasses met interessante sprekers en aansprekende bedrijven
- Education Experienced MBO (+ 2 years) or HBO starter preference mechatronics, aerospace or automotive. Experience Hands-on experience in a high tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering. Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential. The preference is not given to candidates who only have work experience in precision/ fine mechanical assembly. A mix between gross and fine mech