Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Logistics, HR, Engineering
Food, Feed, Pharma, (Petro)Chemical, Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
At YER we are looking for a new colleague to strengthen our Environment, Safety, Health, Energy & Security (EHS) position in the focus area of technical safety and support for Logistics and Pharmaceutical Indystry. We are looking for an EHS specialist who likes to interact with people, sees problems as opportunities and gets energized by improving EHS processes ensuring compliance in a way that the EHS risks within the organization are eliminated/maintain controlled. If you feel you get energy from EHS and are ready for a new challenge, here’s your chance!
Primarily you are busy:
- Defining & Coordination of strategic initiatives in line with site strategic direction, perform risk- and self-assessments, define and implement control measures to sustain and improve current safety and security standards.
- Maintenance of EHS management system and define and coordinate programs to drive further improvement in compliance and behavior.
Your main tasks and responsibilities in this department/team are:
- Lead, support and improve the EHS risk management process and ensure implementation
- Ensure regulatory compliance of the EHS risk management process
- Conduct, support and improve EHS risk assessments
- Technical EHS support for projects and for other changes within the organization
- EHS Management of Change specialist
- EHS expert on safe work practices e.g. Permit to Work, Confined space entry, LOTO etc.
- Lead, support and improve the Emergency Preparedness & Response process and ensure implementation
- Develop EHS training and execute EHS training on topics within the area of expertise
- Develop and improve EHS processes and practices
- First contact person for our Maintenance, Facilities and Engineering departments regarding EHS related questions and give EHS support on incident investigations
- Lead incident investigations
- Execute internal EHS audits
- Plan and execute EHS inspections
- The EHS is a one man job
We provide a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
In addition, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, and extensive training and learning opportunities. You will receive additional financial compensation for executing our duty service.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
What we like to see from you:
- You are driven to search for practical EHSE&S solutions which are compliant with legislation and our standards. This with close interaction with other experts within the company. You are only satisfied when improvements are sustainable. You have a “can do” mentality and see improving the EHSE&S performance as a collective responsibility. You focus only on short term fixes when really needed because you prefer to focus on long term solutions while you coach others to do the same.
Education and knowledge
- Bachelor or comparable level (e.g. integrale veiligheidskunde, technical safety)
- Experience with technical safety aspects within a production, lab, chemical and/or biological environment
- BHV (Hoofd of strategisch Hoofd BHV)
- BAL (Beleidsadviseur Luchtvracht) Nice to have (Pré)
- IATA (Luchtverlading Gevaarlijke Stoffen) Nice to have (Pré)
- Dutch and English in speaking and writing