Freelance: max. € 80,- / hr., payroll YER: max. € 90k / year
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Because of the department Global Business Services (GBS) continues to grow and transitions more work from legacy service locations to new captive shared services centres and BPO operations, changes need to be managed effectively.
For the Procurement function transitions, as part of the GBS Acceleration program and the The Way We Buy Progam, OCM activities are required. The Change Manager is responsible for the GBS Acceleration Procurement change effort for this program. Moreover, this person will provide regional Change and Communication support on the implementation of a new portal, company payment method and support the Procurement Policy adherence & reinforcement approach.
This Regional Organizational Change Management (OCM) for assigned locations has the following scope:
- For the EMEA region, Continuous alignment with: the overall GBS Acceleration OCM team and the The Way We Buy Program team, the The Way We Buy & GBS Acceleration change managers and with stakeholders impacted by the The Way We Buy Program in this region.
- Set up, update, align & execute (with the relevant stakeholders in & outside OCM) the OCM deliverables and activities for the in scope locations. Where required provide support to overall and/or regional OCM.
International company in chemicals.
- Temporary assignment: minimum 6 months
- Full-time (38 hrs.)
- Location: Amsterdam
- Freelance: max. € 80/hour
- Payroll YER: max. € 90k/year
- Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Organizational behaviour, Business Management, or other degree with relevant OCM experience
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- At least 4 years relevant work experience in OCM, project management, communication and training.
- Affinity and some experience with working on large and complex transformations.
- Project and change management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sensitive to a diverse and multi-cultural environment
- Outstanding net worker with people management skills