Max. € 70,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever, Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Is solving complex engineering problems in a multidisciplinary team your passion? Does working in a multi-cultural and international environment makes you spin? Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography machines makes you feel responsible and proud? If all this sounds like music to your ears, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Your job mission is to develop and realize functional solutions for operating instrumental lithographic machines that are very productive and will maintain the nanometer accuracy.
ASML’s lithography systems deliver nanometer accuracy at high productivity. The required accuracy level cannot be achieved by hardware and mechatronics solutions only. At system level, imperfections of the subsystems need to be measured and corrected.
The Metrology Functional Group creates mathematical models describing the lithography machine and its imperfections. The parameters of these models are calibrated using several sensors present in the machine. The calibrations of the machine can be done offline in a dedicated calibration test, or inline while running production. Afterwards, the calibrated parameters are used to control the machine in such a manner that the inaccuracies are corrected.
Metrology solutions incorporate systems design concerns that cover the spectrum from development, realization, integration, manufacturing, installation, to support.
To advance our metrology competence is another aspect of the work. This way we stay on top of what’s required to assure the timely delivery of state of the art solutions for ASML’s product roadmap.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education: MSc, PDEng or PhD in Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science
- Experience with functional specification and integration (data analysis - preferably with Matlab, modelling, defining functional specifications) is a plus
- You are experienced with design of algorithms and functional models
- Experience in a technical product development is a plus
- Team worker and excellent communicator
- Strong technical background and drive towards solutions
- Solution minded and able to see and develop the bigger picture
- Decisive and self-initiating
- Result focused and a "can do" attitude
- Ability to influence without power
Context of the position. This position is available within several Functional Metrology Groups (EUV/DUV).