Project Leader Medium Voltage Switchgear
Over deze vacature
Are you an Entrepreneur with organizational talent but also have an affinity with technology and do you have the ambition to provide the world with a more sustainable electrical energy network? Then we, trendsetter and market leader in the field of energy management and distribution, are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Project Leader, you are responsible within the Smart Infrastructure Distribution Systems division for handling medium voltage distribution switchgear. Your duties here consist of receiving customer orders and processing these through our engineering tools into orders for our medium-voltage plants. Depending on the scope, you are also responsible for coordinating factory purchases, assembly and commissioning. You use our configuration tools for this and you are the focal point for the customer and factory. In addition to your responsibility for technology, you also monitor all project management aspects (planning / costs / quality / safety). Depending on experience, an (internal) training course will take place in which experienced colleagues work together. The medium-voltage installations are widely used in the market for distribution systems for the distribution network, as well as in heavy industry, but also in (international) data center projects that are realized within the division.
What are your responsibilities? Depending on your experience, your duties are:
- Receiving and processing customer orders;
- Implementing the project with our configuration tools where you use your technical knowledge to a maximum to realize the best solutions in the field of medium voltage. Themes such as security configuration, automation interface and visualization also play a role here;
- Coordination of production of drawing package by factories and coordination with approval process by the customer;
- Continue manufacturing process and monitor planning;
- Preparing and carrying out samples at our medium voltage plants;
- Taking care of financial settlement including additional work;
- Coordinate assembly and commissioning depending on scope. It is also possible to play an active role on location yourself.
In the Netherlands our client provides products, systems, installations and services. With this varied delivery program, it covers almost all areas of electrical engineering and electronics. Dutch customers from the business market find total solutions in the areas of Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory and Process Industries and Drives at our client. With these eight divisions, they provide answers to the social questions that the mega trends entail.
Few organizations are active in so many countries and industrial branches as our client. Our client employs around 300,000 people worldwide, 3,000 of whom work in the Netherlands. They offer a wide range of innovative solutions for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent infrastructure. The focus is increasingly on sustainability.
What do we have to offer you?
Appreciation, opportunities and possibilities are key parts of working at our client. They offer a full-time job in an informal, professional and multicultural work environment. You get a lot of space to complete your tasks at your own discretion. You work in a rapidly growing department that focuses on the latest technologies in the field of energy technology where they are active in a very broad part of the market. Unique is that they realize projects from design phase up to and including delivery. They use their own factories for this.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- 25 holidays + 13 additional days
- 8% holiday payment
- Completed bachelor (HBO) electrical engineering education with several years of relevant experience, or MBO electrical engineering education with extensive work experience in the field of medium voltage and HBO thinking level;
- Strong affinity with technology but also with project-based work;
- Customer-oriented and collegial attitude;
- Able to work accurately in a dynamic environment in which several projects run in parallel;
- Experience in the field of medium voltage installations is an advantage;
- Good Dutch and English speaking and writing is required;
- Possession of driver's license is an advantage;
- Willingness to travel abroad for a short periods.