Over deze vacature
Philips has transformed into a focused health technology company, with clear company commitments outlined in our Roadmap to Win. To drive growth and profitability we continue to standardize and simplify our organization, making it easier to work with each other and to deliver the best products, services and solutions for our customers and consumers.
To strengthen the team in the Plan-to-Finished-goods area we are looking for a Business Process Expert (BPE) – Factory Analytics/Factory Systems.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
As BPE-DL you are responsible for the definition and deployment of Philips Business System (PBS), meaning sustainable business processes, enabled by IT solutions, adequate master data and organizational design in your area. The BPE P2FG - Factory Analytics will enable Philips to transform Manufacturing into a lean and operationally excellent part of an end-to-end integrated supply chain in Operations. In this role, you are responsible for capability built, and supporting the ‘factory of the future’ vision.
You are responsible for:
Design, Develop, implement and drive continuous improvements of the standardized business processes and capabilities in the plan-to-finished-goods factory systems area, with focus on elements like :
- Lean Manufacturing and Visual management
- Flexible Manufacturing and Factory Logistics
- Material controls, push and pull systems, Kanban
- Work-in-progress Inventory and working capital optimization
- Standardization of Manufacturing execution process environments
- Factory productivity and quality improvements
- Design the Philips Excellence Process Framework (PEPF) for the related capabilities in the plan-to-finished goods process area.
- Enable standardization and innovative solutions and drive the ‘digital’ agenda, as per future factory vision.
- Drive capability development in collaboration with business groups, IT and EIM, BPM CoE and Philips University team to deliver integrated designs and business solutions.
- Provide expertise, lead or support process implementations in business transformation programs and business improvement programs and ensure processes are implemented as designed.
- Being a change agent in new ways of working and related solutions.
- Facilitate learning, provide process training (competency development) and prepare end user documentation.
- Actively monitor process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collect and review process change and improvement proposals from the organization, bring forward relevant change proposals to the BPOs, support local improvements where necessary.
- Keeps up to date with industry standard and benchmarks and implements process best practices to the organization.
- Actively interact with other BPE’s to share knowledge on improvement practices.
- Actively interacts with Business Analysts and Functional consultants.
- Serve as a liaison to the business community.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Salary is negotiable
- 25 vacation days
- Full travel allowance
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Participation in YER quarterly events
- Process and information driven professional with focus on impactful business improvement by standardization and innovation in the manufacturing area on global scale.
- 12+ years of Experience in a Supply Chain and/or Manufacturing environment in a fast-paced technology industry.
- 5+ years of proven knowledge and experience manufacturing process improvements
- Experience in business process management, optimization and process (re)design.
- Proven record of accomplishment in managing implementation of complex programs and motivation of teams.
- Strong stakeholder influencing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement/Lean/Six Sigma programs and technics.
- Bachelor/Masters in technology or operations.
- PMO knowledge, project management
- Product Owner and Scrum Master experience