IT, Marketing & Communication
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips we are searching a CRM Analyst. Assignment starts asap till end of year. 40h a week.
- Location can be Amsterdam OR Eindhoven.
As a CRM Analyst – in the Consumer Engagement and Care tribe - you are responsible for developing a deeper understanding of customer lifetime value and the levers that drive it, developing consumer segmentation and analysis of CRM communications.
You combine your deep expertise in direct marketing communications and analytics with an unwavering focus on the consumer. You are passionate about data and have relevant experience in segmentation, data mining and campaign management.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Understand business requirements and provide data solutions enabling insights driven actions
- Create high-quality customer insights on existing customer base, find opportunities to reach valuable customers
- Rigorously analyses CRM communication programmes considering performance data and customer feedback, to optimize and increase engagement and conversion rates.
- Reports on digitally reachable opt-ins and My Philips registrations and translates to actionable insights.
- Develops value based customer segmentation and profiling for target audiences based on common characteristics inclusive of purchase history, consumer type, consumer behavior, and demographics in close alignment with PH Marketing cluster..
- Works with Marketing Insights and Analytics team to develop and update customer lifetime value model and scores
- Participates in customer journey mapping using analysis of customer needs, pain points, voc and customer data.
- Works with PH Marketing to recommend ways to understand audiences, and optimize audience profiling and segmentation
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- Master or Bachelor's degree (economics/statistics preferred)
- 3 years previous experience of CRM analysis for a B2C company
- Experience of working with a CRM Management System (eg Eloqua or Salesforce)
- Knowledge of in CRM segmentation, campaign management, data mining, database marketing
- Development and use of predictive models and tools
- Experience articulating business questions and using data to arrive at an answer. Experience translating analysis results into business recommendations
- Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate and influence at different levels of the organisation
- Fluency in business English
- Acts as a role-model for our Philips behaviors: Customer first, Quality & Integrity always, Team up to Win, Take Ownership to deliver fast, Eager to improve an inspire
- Excellent analytical thinking to be able to interpret large amounts of information and synthesize insight
- Strong critical thinking to identify and synthesize patterns from emerging trends and translate into actionable recommendations for Philips
- Ability to interpret and report on performance and make recommendations to business stakeholders
- Must be detailed oriented
- Ability to communicate ideas at various levels within the company
- Empathic with a strong sense of collaboration