€ 50000 - € 60000
Construction & Civil Engineering
Over deze vacature
Are you a team player that likes to take a leading role in solving challenging, technical issues in a manufacturing environment?
Be in lead as a problem owner to drive technical solutions within pilot & volume production. Minimize downtime on our tools and ensure 100% quality to our customers.
- You will be a 1st line engineer in troubleshooting technical problems on ASML NXE systems in Veldhoven (3rd line during install). But not just a 1st line: our target solving power is 95%. Calibrating and testing a NXE system in manufacturing typically is done by BSc engineers who solve the easy issues. We support these engineers in case of difficult issues
- Deliver technical support to contribute to rapid solutions of complex technical issues
- Arrange proper follow up to minimize impact on cycle time
- Prevent disturbances from re-occurring by feeding issue resolution in cooperation with Manufacturing Engineering and D&E
- Enable self-supportiveness of the 1st line by knowledge sharing
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
BSc / MSc / PhD technical degreeExperience
Metrology, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics, Biomechanics, Mathematics
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root cause and solution.
- Preferable 3 years proven work experience in analysis of complex problems.
- Experience with production and engineering, project management skills.
- Recent graduate also possible if at least affinity with production and trouble shooting
- Team player and flexible
- Good social and communication skills, broad technical and business knowledge, strong analytical mind
- Pragmatic attitude; very active, plenty of initiative
- High sense of responsibility and devotion; cope with stress
- Good organizational skills
- Adequate English communication skills in speech and writing. Dutch is preferred