€60.000 - €90.000
IT, Construction & Civil Engineering, Banking
Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Drive the projects towards success!
You will drive and secure delivery of the project leveraging the ASML Project Management Methodology (PMM).
The new HRIS implementation project is a project driven by HR&O but reaching out beyond HR (e.g. Finance, IT) and ultimately impacting all employees and managers.
It is much more than an IT project; it is a true change program, encompassing HR processes redesign, which will take the HR function and entire ASML over a journey of 2-3 years aimed at better Employee Experience, better Manager experience, more efficient and e2e processes, more reliable and sustainable IT infrastructure.
Given the broad scope, the interdependencies with other projects and running activities (within HR and in the overall company), professional project management will be a key enabler for this project, to ensure project’s scope, objectives, budget, and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
This job will reside under the HR Project Management Office which is responsible for providing project management expertise to the HR function. The position will report to Program Manager for the initiative. The office location is in Veldhoven.
Reason for the vacancy: Capacity, need PMO Lead for HR system SAAS implementation.
Start date: 6th of April, starting earlier is possible.
End date: 24 months from start date
Minimum hours: 32 hours, preferably 40 hours.
For this projects you will take ownership in driving the project delivery by leveraging our Project Management practice and supporting the project team in working together efficiently. You’ll do that in close collaboration with the key stakeholders, the 3rd party Implementation Partner, and with the IT Project Manager (who will drive the project deliveries on the IT domain).
In detail, you will cover these Key areas of responsibility:
- Project planning: Formulate the project plan, determine detailed budget and required resources. Define relevant project KPI’s.
- Project execution: Coordinate, monitor and drive project activities based on the plan and action list. Identify and manage project risks and resources and take corrective actions when necessary.
- Support workstream leads on their specific planning on topics like data migration, testing and ensure an overall consistent plan is always available and up-to date.
- Project Reporting and Information Management: Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses to different stakeholders, including Project Board and Steering Committee.
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs around 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
As ASML is growing rapidly, the HR Function is investing significantly in developing and implementing HR initiatives to improve the quality and delivery of our HR service towards the business and our employees.
One of the key initiatives for the coming years is the review of our HRIS landscape, with the implementation of a new global HR System to support our key people processes.
(The system is not yet selected, the vendor selection process will run at the beginning of 2020).
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master's degree or equivalent.Experience
For this challenging job we are looking for strong Project Manager / PMO Officer with experience in Saas solutions deployment. Previous experience with HR Saas solutions is must.
- 8+ years of experience in Project Management.
- Proven track record in successfully delivering (HR) projects.
- At least 1 year of experience in a big Saas implementation.
- Experience in one of these HR Systems is a must: SuccessFactors, Workday, Oracle
Global implementations, more than in Benelux.Personal skills
-Strong personal leadership skills, able to reflect and learning agility
-Strong networking skills, able to motivate and influence across different levels
-Demonstrated ability to organize and multi-task, includes planning, scheduling and coordinating
-Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met
-Flexibility to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
-Strong communication skills in English Language (written and spoken)