Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
To coordinate and implement the Information Security Awareness strategy though communications and awareness activities to the global ASML audience of our employees and business partners.
Within the Information Security Competence Center, we are looking for a full time someone with 5 years of experience as a communication coordinator and/or awareness coordinator, preferably in an international environment. Experience communicating strategies, awareness program about security awareness is a plus.
The coordinator for Information security awareness will help to coordinate, implement and oversee communication and awareness activities that effectively promote secure behavior.
Positively engage employees, to include focusing on changing behaviors both at home and at work. Ultimately, we want our employees to demonstrate the same secure behaviors regardless of where they are or the devices they are using.
The Information Security Awareness Coordinator will perform tasks including:
- Support the Senior Security Specialists in designing and executing and the Information Security Awareness Program.
- Be the central coordinator for security awareness activities
- Design and maintain Security Publication sites.
- Organize Security Awareness Events.
- Support the Information Security communications, like writing, publishing articles and newsletters.
- Support in developing Security Awareness materials, such as Posters, Infographics, Video's, etc.
- Support in developing Security Awareness training.
- Report on Security Awareness key performance indicators.
- Promote awareness Information Security within the company
- Ensure that employees’ have the training and resources needed to protect ASML information
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree preferred) or equivalent
5 years of work experience in a professional, complex and international environment
Basic knowledge of behavioural change management principles
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders
- Strong Communicator
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential.
- Good command of the English language- both written and verbal
- An affinity for and understanding of the subject matter
- Good and confident communicator
- Creative thinker, yet focused and results driven with a can-do mentality.
- Strong commitment with internal stakeholders and external parties
- Must possess excellent organizational, planning skills and time management skills and able to maintain overview
- The ability to find ways of pro-actively solving problems
- Setting objectives
- Cultural sensitivity
- Able to adapt to changing objectives and goals