€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Food, Feed, Pharma
Over deze vacature
As a Supplier Quality Environment Safety Health(QESH) Specialist you assure that QESH management is appropriately built in the supply chain to be able to guarantee safe products to our customers and compliance on customer requirements. In this position, you report to the Quality Food and Feed Safety Manager. This fulltime position is based in Breda.
You are responsible for driving the Supplier QESH Roadmap for Lamb Weston Meijer portfolio for materials (potatoes, ingredients, packaging), laboratories and other services providers (like external manufacturers, warehouses, transporters) and contribute to the relevant sourcing strategies;
- Act as a project leader for QESH related projects involving the above mentioned categories;
- Built relationships with our suppliers and continuously drive QESH improvements efforts;
- Lead supplier audits, technical visits and supplier development plan;
- Be accountable for the consistent quality, food safety, food fraud, environmental safety & health, SEDEX and Sustainability performance, of suppliers and materials delivered to Lamb Weston Meijer Factories or customers worldwide;
- Be responsible for mitigation of the supplier risk, issue management and alignment on specifications;
- Actively report on supplier QESH metrics with stakeholders, quality agreements with critical suppliers and quality of supplier records;
- The job will require up to 20% business travel, mainly in Europe
Lamb Weston/Meijer is based in the Netherlands and supplies frozen potato products such as Twisters, Potato Dippers and Connoisseur Fries and dried potato flakes. Our customers can be found in food service, quick service, industry and retail in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA region).
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and the YER back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax returns and assistance with housing);
- Cooperative and result and relationship driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from different multinationals;
- Events and masterclasses with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science subject, such as Food Science, Food Engineering, Food Technology or equivalent;
- At least 10 years’ experience in Food Industry preferably in QESH;
- Certification as a Lead Auditor;
- Background in manufacturing production processes;
- Knowledge of certification schemes such as Global Gap, GFSI scheme and ISO management system;
- Excellent communication skills – in both Dutch and English.
As a Supplier QESH Manager, you have strong analytical skills. You are able to work independently and have strong communication skills. Finally, you have experience in Project Management and are able to work in multidisciplinary teams.