Max. € 60,000
Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
Are you prepared to go out-of-your-way to support and service challenging high-tech assembly processes? Do you truly enjoy being part of a motivated team in a dynamic and diverse setting? Then this position is a great opportunity.
Your job mission as a Warehouse specialist is to help ASML with realizing a ‘World Class’ ” effective and efficient execution of the warehousing processes with high quality standards, flexibility requirements and short cycle times, driven by continuously improving ASML’s processes.
- In depth analyse of production tools/processes within TF SHS Warehouses, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiate their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounding departments as Production Planning, Material Handling, Industrial Engineering, Development and factory departments.
- Coaches teams within TF SHS Warehouse to successfully achieve their LEAN ambitions by supporting in Kaizen, A3, 8D’s and projects
- Analyse operational warehousing processes on LEAN approach effectiveness and efficiency. Measure effects of improved products and processes.
- Share and implement best practices throughout the factories and logistics.
- Lead smaller or support larger projects to structural improve the quality assurance of our operational processes. Projects are initiated based on Customer Complaints, Internal Quality and Process Performance. Projects have a structured approach, from problem until implementation and embedding in our Business Process Management.
- Generate process flow charts & blueprints, routings, work instructions, process parameters and indicators.
- Coordinate 8D customer escalations related to operations.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- 3-5 years’ experience in a high-tech, low-volume environment preferably on a position with cross sector/departmental interfaces
- Knowledge of SAP business management system and solid background of SAP-EWM is required
- Strong negotiation skills for interfacing with other sectors
- Extended knowledge of MS Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Service minded with a drive for continuous improvement
- Relevant experience in implementing (Lean) improvements
- Experience in building reports based on (SAP) databases
- Experience in warehousing processes and complexity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands-on drive to get things done
- Independent, flexible and pro-active
- Team player
- Customer oriented (internal and external)
- Dutch and English both speaking and writing