€ 3,000 - € 4,000
Construction & Civil Engineering
Over deze vacature
Are you a team player that likes to have a leading role in extending the lifetime of DUV products? Is solving challenging technical issues in a refurbishment manufacturing environment something you like to do?
You will be participating in trouble shooting activities of refurbished XT and NXT systems, the scope will be end to end from the audit of an incoming system till the machine is signed off at the customer. You will be sharing your knowledge and experience with other engineers and contributing further development of the TF refurbishment activities.
- Take ownership for escalated issues (start to finish)
- Solve complex and cross-modular disturbances through team effort
- Minimize downtime on our systems and ensure on time delivery and premium quality to our customers
- Facilitate troubleshoot skills & refurbishment Knowledge into TF LAB execution department
- Enable the refurbishment engineer in problem solving by sharing your troubleshoot skills and refurbishment knowledge on the shop floor and during KT’s
- Update the knowledge database so that you have to solve the issue only once
Context of the position
The TWINSCAN Factory builds state of the art new products as well as Refurbishments of XT and NXT systems. Within TF refurbishment you are responsible for the technical support of the refurbishment XT and NXT systems. This refurbishment activity will take place in the TWINSCAN Factory.
- Position is based in Veldhoven and may require incidental international business travel to customer sites
- Dayshift Field of expertise: Trouble shooting and sharing knowledge
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies\
BSc technical degree (Applied physics, Mechatronics, Electronics).
- Experience in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes
- Extended experience with production and engineering, project management skills
- Experience with Matlab is preferred
- Team player and flexible
- Good social and communication skills with broad technical and business knowledge and a strong analytical mind
- Pragmatic attitude, proactive and plenty of initiative
- High sense of responsibility and devotion; cope with stress
- Good organizational skills
- Adequate English communication skills in speech and writing.