Depends on experience
Over deze vacature
For ASML in Veldhoven, YER is recruiting a Project manager Disaster Recovery.
The project manager DR is responsible for the planning, execution and follow up on lessons learned of the Disaster Recovery capability in general.
- Project manager for completing Disaster Recovery set-up in application services
- Ensure all application in scope are DR ready for application services scope (NL)
- Technical readiness
- Operational readiness
- Testing adherence
- Reporting on effectivity
- Define and drive CSI for Disaster Recovery
- Liaison to other units and to Business Continuity Manager
As a Project manager Disaster Recovery you will report to the manager Application Services in O&I.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- 5-10 years of practical IT Infra experience
- Knowledge of and experience with IT Service Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Knowledge and understanding of services and processes (ITIL)
- Experience in coordinating within complex IT Infrastructure environments
- Broad knowledge of IT components and solutions as for instance Networking (Cisco, routers, F5), Linux (RedHat), Unix (Solaris), NetApp storage, databases, identity management systems. (Novell), Middleware (Tibco), security and others
- Good knowledge of IT workplace infrastructure: office 365, remote workplace, windows (2012), VMware ESX, Microsoft SQL server/MySQL/oracle, active directory, Citrix XenApp
- Experience with supporting IT -systems and their interaction with business processes in manufacturing the area of production-control (SAP, Teamcenter)
- Preferably experience in system implementation-/change management within production organizations and/or eager to learn in this area
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, initiating attitude
- Change-management competencies
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Team worker, good social skills, service and customer-oriented, ability to motivate people
- Think practical on the impact of decisions for end-customer/user
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizing skills
- Coordinating skills
- Decisive, flexible, ownership, common sense, result oriented are the keywords
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have or quickly develop a network in the organization
- Eager to stay knowledgeable on continuity management and technical movements/opportunities within the market.