Max. € 50,000
Manufacturing, High Tech, Automotive
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by working in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes?
Your job mission is to assemble, adjust and qualify of (sub) modules and/or integrate them into a final assembly (scanner system) to realize the planned production targets.
- Assembles high quality complex products resulting in ASML finished products
- Adjusts the assembled products according to the specifications
- Testing the product for operation and functioning, with the help of test equipment and test protocols
- Pointing out and/or solving technical problems during assembly in consultation with the available resources in order to reduce interruption of production
- Looking for opportunities in reducing process cycle time and takes appropriate action
- Identifies and acts on quality, cycle time and safety improving opportunities for ASML benefits
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Over 1 year experience with high quality precision engineering and familiarity with electronics and/or optics
- Experience with working with SAP-ME is a pre
- Working with computers is a significant part of the job
- Making comments on procedures, updating logbooks in Excel. Making DN’s MN’s in SAP