Depends on experience
Over deze vacature
The Central Information Security Office consists of a team based in Veldhoven (HQ). The team operates worldwide and services all ASML entities. The Head of the Central Information Security Office reports directly to the Chief Information Security Officer. The Central Information Security Office is responsible for central coordination of ASML’s information security activities such as portfolio management, security awareness, policy management, risk management and second line assurance in support of the CISO and the ASML information security community.
As Information Security and Risk Specialist, you will:
- Manage the creation and maintenance of cloud security processes
- Monitor cloud applications and advise to take action on cloud security vulnerabilities
- Maintain cloud security exceptions
- Support the rollout Data Leakage Prevention throughout ASML.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- At least 4 years in IT Security roles, with 3+ years coordinating / Business Process Analysis / Exception Management for cloud services
- Experience implementing and working with Cloud Security technologies and tools
- Knowledgeable on request fulfillment oriented workflows
- You take initiative, are pro-active and results-driven
- You speak fluent English
- You have strong analytical skills, are precise, practical and flexible when needed
- You have strong writing skills
- You have the ability to function in a highly dynamic, demanding environment, as a team player with the ability to work independently
- You have the ability to "maneuver" between the various communities within our organization
- You apply basic knowledge of information security and risk mitigation principles, theories, and techniques in your daily work
- You have the ability to communicate and align with the activities of other professionals across business domains
- Deep knowledge of IT Security and Data Leakage Prevention
- Subject Matter Expert in Data Classification & Data Leakage Prevention
- Knowledge about data leakage prevention tooling. Knowledge about business process analysis
- An investigative mindset, able to quickly identify root causes
- Ability to build consensus with business stakeholders to achieve goals
- Ability to organize business alignment workshops
Certifications and/or memberships: Academic qualifications are an advantage, but not a substitute for professional experience. Valid industry certifications such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or a similar certification are required.