Manufacturing, Logistics & Transportation, Construction, High Tech, Automotive
Over deze vacature
The sector EF (EUV Factory) Manufacturing is responsible for both the production and installation of wafer steppers, scanners and light sources for EUV systems. The department CO2 Operations within Manufacturing is responsible for the assembly and qualification of the CO2 laser optical path from Seed Table up to and including the Optical Platform.
To assemble, adjust, qualify and deliver ASML products or (sub)systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
- Build: install and align components for System Integration (Final Assembly (Fassy), Source and CO2)
- Qualification: test systems built by System Integration (Fassy, Source and CO2)
During these activities you are responsible for progress, which includes solving problems that may occur while maintaining the planned delivery times and quality. You make suggestions for improvement of products and processes, in respect to both existing and new products. You also provide support when new products are introduced into the production process. Identifying and reporting expected bottlenecks, and solving technical problems if needed - in close cooperation with other disciplines - is also part of this job.
- Plan and prioritize own work;
- Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status;
- Identify structural issues and support Engineering during diagnostics;
- Actively seek for relevant knowledge;
- Share and train knowledge and skills.
Our Manufacturing and Planning (M&P) department assembles, builds and delivers all our systems from the prototype stage onwards. It also supports the installation of completed systems at customer sites.
But each new generation of systems brings new manufacturing challenges, so sometimes Manufacturing’s job of putting it all together includes taking the machine apart and rethinking it. Our colleagues in M&P need a thorough understanding of the parts that make up a system and the ability to identify potential bottlenecks. See this page for more information: https://www.asml.com/en/company/about-asml/organization
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics, Aerospace or Automotive Engineering with 0-4 years of experience. Candidates with a mbo-degree in the areas mentioned previously can also apply, if they have at least 4 year hands-on assembly/qualification experience and experience with diagnosis to high tech equipment.
Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics or automotive engineering; proven affinity with system testing / assembling and troubleshooting is essential. The preference is not given to candidates who only have work experience in precision/fine mechanical assembly. A mix between gross and fine mechanics is preferred.
- Able to work in multidisciplinary teams within a high-tech environment
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure
- Independent, proactive, flexible team player
- Analytical: Solving problems
- Methodical: Can work according to standard work practices
- Assertiveness: In the lead to process engineering and development
- Eager to learn and expand skills
- Strong learning skills, especially with lecture on high technical level
- Willing to work in 2 shifts
- Able to speak and understand English; able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English