€ 35.000 - € 50.000
Over deze vacature
Contribute in creating complex linear actuators in the dynamic, high-tech development and production environment of ASML. ASML Motion is a production location in Oirschot, outside the main Veldhoven campus (18 km).
The department Motion within the Twinscan Factory is responsible for the production of all critical linear actuators for all ASML platforms.
The Production Engineering department within Motion is responsible for the processes of Volume production (in the sustaining phase), continuously adapts and optimizes the production processes and provides support in connection with the organization. Furthermore highly involved in the introduction and manufacturability of future actuators of the newest platforms.
- Delivering technical support for the production process and finding the root cause of technical disturbances and prevents them from reoccurring.
- Being responsible for the work preparation in the broadest sense. Laying down operating instructions, process flow charts, production sequence, production tooling, process parameters and indicators.
- Continuously analyzing the production processes, pointing out structural problems and bottlenecks, working out suggestions for improvements and initiating their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as development and engineering (D&E), manufacturing engineering, quality engineering, production team and logistics at Motion.
- Bringing your knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the reparability of the product and test design.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- 5 years' experience
- Experience in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control (SPC) and methods such as FMEA is an advantage
- Experience in the field of (semi-)automated production lines and control is an advantage