€50.000 - €60.000
Engineering, Manufacturing, Industrial
Over deze vacature
Vacancy has been opened for Imaging Components, within modality 3D printing (tungsten powder) of GRIDS. Grid is a part that eliminates scattered radiation within the imaging chain of an CT system.
Following elements are the main activities of the job:
• New Product Introduction, introduction of new 3D printers, EDM machines, measurement process and associated aid tooling.
• Writing work instructions and train operators
• First Past Field improvements, data driven.
• Support production in case of unknown issues and ensure continuity of the manufacturing process.
Necessary skills are:
• General Engineering knowledge
• Executed New Product Introduction
• At least 3 years relevant experience
You are responsible for:
• Writing work instructions, monitor/maintain devices and tooling, instruct employees, implement and maintain production processes.
• Defect On Arrival (DEFOA) /Missing On Arrival (MOA) Root cause analysis, creating and implementing structural solutions.
• Providing structural solutions by initiating amendments like problem reports (PR) and/or 8D forms
• Minimum disturbances (max.Yield) within production in cooperation with teamleads, troubleshooters and development.
• Preparation and introduction of product changes through Life Cycle Management/Business and New Product Introductions within production / systems.
• Participates as an expert in audits
• Give support and set up New Product Introductions.
• Execute Process Validation
• Providing input for the Manufacturing Engineer, to create a better way of working. After release for volume production the Sustaining Engineer is accountable for improvements.
• Analysis of performance data with respect to products and processes (Six-sigma, SPC)
• Give input and maintain the New Product Introductions project planning.
• Perform preparation activities on trial/prototype production within New Product Introduction-processes
• Defines and leads improvement projects for the assigned unit, to improve efficiency, product quality and test section (Green Belt).
• Investigation and escalation of Production issues/complaints, if needed together with development.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- • Typical bachelor in mechatronics.
- • Experience with project management, quality management and quality systems. Preferably experience in the medical industry (ISO 9001, 13485, FDA requirements, audit planning and execution, FMEA, 8D, etc.).
- • Experience within Manufacturing or Engineering with high tech medical devices.
- • Preferably Green Belt or Lean certified.
- • Comprehension skills and ability to analyse and summarise.
- • A result driven and quality driven approach.
- • Personal & communication skills (Dutch & English).